LIFI22 – Metaverse – What we learned
Our panellists; Lara Lewington, Dr. Neil McDonnell, Leanne Elliott-Young, Ahmed Razek, and Stephanie Whitley, provided us with a detailed insight of the Metaverse. The Metaverse is about to enter our lives before we know it, so keep an eye out.
- The Metaverse will provide incredibly immersive environments that physical spaces cannot currently provide.
- Regulations and data transparency will be taken very seriously.
- For verification, special category data such as biometric information may be utilised. Platforms will be subject to strict transparency standards in their use of this data.
- The ‘creators economy’ will bring opportunities to many creators. You can develop one asset and sell it multiple times, such as a piece of digital clothing.
- The ideas and adventures you can have as the Metaverse evolves will be endless.